Friday, February 20, 2009

Ok ok... I am too!!

So... seeing Valerie's and Tammy's blogs about their exercising endeavors I, too, have been motivated to get my butt in shape! FINALLY! It only took 6 weeks! Oh, by the way, Eli is 6 weeks old today!! After he finishes eating and me too, me, Brandon, and Eli are going for a walk at that soccer park by West Airport. I'm sooo excited! When Brandon gets paid in two weeks I think we're going to join Lifetime Fitness so I can go work out on my favorite eleptical machine! And join a step class (those are amazing!) I'm already a member of a club through my dad, but it's by I-10 which can be a 30 minute drive! I don't want to have to drive that long to go to the gym always. But It's free for us so no wasted money!

I'm getting quite excited at the idea of being able to fit into my old clothes... and then later.. my OLDER clothes!! I went grocery shopping yesterday and I did soooo good and got NO junk food what so ever... except for milk chocolate pudding for Brandon which he loves and I had a bite and it's official. I HATE MILK CHOCOLATE! I thought the pudding was expired or something but Brandon said it was amazing. So, it's dark chocolate for me only now I suppose! But I bought all sorts of good things to make meals! I'm experimenting now and Brandon loves anything I cook so it's lots of fun!

We are going to our friends house tomorrow and I'm making fudge brownies with peanut butter mixed in!! Well, melted reeses mixed in. (no I didn't buy this at the store... already had the box of mix and the candy.. trying to get rid of it!!) I am pretty sure Val is making chili.. that would be awesome!! Eli is staying with my mom though.

Ok.. gotta go get dressed for our family walk!! BEFORE it get's too dark! lol

2 comments:

  1. YES! We can do it!!

    Oh yeah, you know that eating chocolate while breast feeding can give the baby gas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am no longer breast feeding or pumping. Maybe I'll have better luck next kid!

    Eli and I are going for a walk tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete