Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A little bit of everything!

Well, it's been a while! Hello! How is your day going? Right now it's 11:42 pm and I am doing laundry and baking brownies! I need to bake them and eat them (with the help of my family) to get them out of the house!

I just got my Gazelle in the mail today so tomorrow the working out begins! I am so excited! It is soooo compact and it is taking me a bit to get used to it (I'm used to the eleptical) but I'll get the hang of it soon enough!

Little Eli had his 2 month check up today with 3 shots and one oral. He did amazing! He is now 13 lbs and 14 oz (5 oz shy of his birth weight!) and 23 1/2 inches long! His head circumfence is 16 in! BIG OLE HEAD! For allll his smart brains! lol. He did not cry much and has pretty much been sleeping since 4 pm. Poor guy is worn out! Plus, the Tylenol his Doc told me to give him every 4 to 6 hours helps out with that too! At least he isn't in pain.

I just finished one of the gifts for my friends baby shower! I am so proud of it! I'll post a picture AFTER her shower that is on an undisclosed date (HA! Thought you'd get it outa me! Well, you were wrong!). I am so excited! If only we knew what she was having?!?! (I still bet it's a girl!)

Brandon and I are looking into getting a house by the end of the year! My uncle is a mortgage broker person thingy so he is (for free) going to go through our credit and stuff and tell us what we need to do to get on our way to buying a house! I am sooo flippin excited and kinda scared! Buying a home is a huge responsibility! But it will be nice to have our own home to start off in. A place for Eli to play, a yard, my own garage with only OUR TWO CARS in it! lol.. Right now we are living in the apartment above the garage at my mom's place and it is a full apartment, 2 bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, dining space, and living room... but my mom has if fully furnished so we are incredibly cramped with all her stuff plus all our furniture in here! AND!!! We still have a bedroom set in storage in Breckenridge! I already know how I am going to pain our room and Eli's room. I'll just have to see the space in the home we end up purchasing before I make plans on painitng them. I want a 3 bedroom 2 bath... at least. I have seen houses for sale with 3 bedrooms and only 1 flippin bath... are you kidding me? But I want 3 at least so we can have an extra room for another baby, and if we are still there later on and we have 3 kids... the two of the same sex or the two youngest if they are all boys can share the bigger room.

Well, the brownines are beeping (well, the kitchen timer is) and laundry is bound to be done so I'll leave y'all with this. Have a wonderful rest of your night/day!

2 comments:

  1. MMMM brownies!!! I have had such a sweet tooth lately (I guess that's why the weight is packin on!) I the beginning I never had an apetite and had to force myself to eat and lots of things seem disgusting to me. However, now everything looks good, especially sweets!!

    So have you already used your exercise machine? How do you like it?

    Also, just wanted to say thank you for the post you put on my blog. It actually made me cry a little. :) It was very supportive and I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have used it. It's a bit akward since I'm used to the eliptical but I feel it does the trick. It's like a good power walk with a better butt work out b/c you legs go farther and an arm work out b/c you hold onto the handles... I love it!

    I still have one serving of brownie left then I'm done!

    I'm glad you liked my post... I spoke only the truth!

    ReplyDelete